46. Ajala, O.; Werther, C.; Mahmudzade, R.; Nikaeen, P.; Depan, D. Crystallization Kinetics of Poly(lactic acid)–Graphene Nanoscroll Nanocomposites: Role of Tubular, Planar, and Scrolled Carbon Nanoparticles. C 2021, 7, 75.
45. Lian Q.; Islam F.; Ahmad Uddin Z.; Lei X.; Depan D.; Zappi M.; Gang Daniel D.; Holmes W.; Yan H.;
Enhanced adsorption of resorcinol onto phosphate functionalized graphene oxide synthesized via Arbuzov Reaction: A proposed mechanism of hydrogen bonding and π-π interactions, Chemosphere, Volume 280, 2021.
44. Depan, D.; Chirdon, W.; Khattab, A. Morphological and Chemical Analysis of Low-Density Polyethylene Crystallized on Carbon and Clay Nanofillers. Polymers 2021, 13, 1558. https://doi.org/10.3390/polym13101558
43. Vu, T.; Nikaeen, P.; Chirdon, W.; Khattab, A.; Depan, D. Improved Weathering Performance of Poly(Lactic Acid) through Carbon Nanotubes Addition: Thermal, Microstructural, and Nanomechanical Analyses. Biomimetics 2020, 5, 61.
42. T. Vu, P. Nikaeen, M. Akobi, *D. Depan, W. Chirdon. Enhanced nucleation and crystallization in PLA/CNT composites via Disperse Orange 3 with corresponding improvement in nanomechanical properties. Polym. Adv. Technol. 31 (3), 415-424, 2020.
41. P. Nikaeen, *D. Depan, A. Khattab. Surface Mechanical Characterization of Carbon Nanofiber Reinforced Low-Density Polyethylene by Nanoindentation and Comparison with Bulk Properties. Nanomaterials, 9(10), 1357, 2019.
40. O. Ajala, C. Werther, P. Nikaeen, R.P. Singh, *D. Depan. Influence of graphene nanoscrolls on the crystallization behavior and nano‐mechanical properties of polylactic acid. Polym. Adv. Technol. 30 (7), 1825-1835, 2019.
39. T. Le, R. Subramanian, O. Ajala, P. Pellegrin, *D. Depan. The mobility of PEG chains versus micellar stability towards the formation of PE‐b‐PEG nanohybrid shish‐kebab on carbon nanotubes. Polym. Adv. Technol. 30 (7), 1796-1806, 2019.
38. *D. Depan, A. Khattab, A. Simoneaux, W. Chirdon. Crystallization Kinetics of High-Density and Low-Density Polyethylene on Carbon Nanotubes. Polymer Crystallization, DOI: DOI: 10.1002/pcr2.10062. 2019
37. L.C. Go, W. Holmes, D. Depan, R. Hernandez. Evaluation of extracellular polymeric substances extracted from waste activated sludge as a renewable corrosion inhibitor. PeerJ 7:e7193 https://doi.org/10.7717/peerj.7193. 2019.
36. *D. Depan, B. Hebert, A. Conlin, W. Chirdon, A. Khattab. Pressure-induced crystallization of low-density polyethylene on carbon nanotubes and carbon nanofibers. Polymer Composites, 39 (1), 192-200, 2018
34. V. Meiklejohn, D. Depan, S.P. Boudreaux, S. Murru, R.S. Perkins, R.S. Srivastava. Ru (III)–TMSO complexes containing azole-based ligands: synthesis and cytotoxicity study. New J. Chem. 42 (9), 6858-686, 2018.
33. M. Ochoa, N. Collazos, T. Le, R. Subramanian, M. Sanders, R.P. Singh, *D. Depan. Nanocellulose PE-b-PEG copolymer nanohybrid shish-kebab structure via interfacial crystallization, Carbohydrate Polymers, Vol 159, 116-124, 2017.
32. T. Le, N. Collazos, A. Simoneaux, S. Murru, *D. Depan, R. Subramanian. Statistical modelling and simulation of nanohybrid shish-kebab architecture of PE-b-PEG copolymer and carbon nanotubes. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., Vol 19 (20), 13348-60, 2017.
29. A. P. Kumar, D. Depan, Nano-cellulose reinforced chitosan nanocomposites for packaging and biological applications. Editor: V.K. Thakur & M.R. Kessler. (Green Biorenewable Biocomposites: From Knowledge to Industrial Applications. Pub. Apple Academic Press Inc, Waretown, NJ, USA. 2016. ISBN 9781771880329).
27. D. Depan, R.D.K. Misra. Structural and physicochemical aspects of silica encapsulated ZnO quantum dots with high quantum yield and their natural uptake in HeLa cells. J. Biomedical Res. A, 102 (9), 2934-2941, 2014.
26. D. Depan, A. Pratheep Kumar, R.P. Singh, R.D.K. Misra. Stability of chitosan/montmorillonite nanohybrid towards enzymatic degradation on grafting with poly(lactic acid). Mater. Sci. Technol., 30 (5), 587-592, 2014.
25. R.D.K. Misra, D. Depan, V.S.A. Challa, J.S. Shah. Supramolecular structures fabricated through the epitaxial growth of semiconducting poly(3-hexylthiophene) on carbon nanotubes as building blocks of nanoscale electronics. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 16 (34), 19122-19129, 2014.
24. R.D.K. Misra, D. Depan. The development, characterization, and cellular response of a novel electroactive nanostructured composite for electrical stimulation of neural cells. Biomater. Sci., 2, 1727-1739, 2014
22. D. Depan, R.D.K. Misra. On the determining role of network structure titania in silicone against bacterial colonization: Mechanism and disruption of biofilm. Mater. Sci. Eng. C, 34 (12), 221-228, 2014.
21. K. Bhavsar, P. Buddhisawant, S. Soni, D. Depan, S. Sarkar, J.M. Khire. Phytase isozymes from Aspergillus niger NCIM 563 under solid-state fermentation: Biochemical characterization and their correlation with submerged phytases. Process Biochem., 48(11), 1618-1625, 2013.
20. D. Depan, J.S. Shah, R.D.K. Misra. Degradation mechanism and increased stability of chitosan-based hybrid scaffolds cross-linked with nanostructured carbon: Process–structure–functional property relationship. Polym. Degrad. Stab., 98 (11), 2331-2339, 2013.
19. D. Depan, R.D.K. Misra. The interplay between nanostructured carbon-grafted chitosan scaffolds and protein adsorption on the cellular response of osteoblasts: Structure-function property relationship. Acta Biomater., 9 (4), 6084-6094, 2013.
17. D. Depan, R.D.K. Misra. Processing–structure–functional property relationship in organic–inorganic nanostructured scaffolds for bone‐tissue engineering: The response of preosteoblasts. J. Biomed. Mater. Res. A, 100 (11), 3080-3091, 2012.
15. R.D.K. Misra, D. Depan, H. Narsale. Nanoscale Robust Architecture of Organic–Inorganic Hybrid Materials Comprising Different Forms of Nanostructured Carbon. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 213 (13), 1321-1329, 2012.
14. R.D.K. Misra, D. Depan, J.S. Shah. Structure–process–functional property relationship of nanostructured carbon mediated cellular response for soft-tissue reconstruction and replacement. Acta Biomater., 8 (5), 1908-1917, 2012.
13. R.D.K. Misra, B. Girase, D. Depan, J.S. Shah. Hybrid Nanoscale Architecture for Enhancement of Antimicrobial Activity: Immobilization of Silver Nanoparticles on Thiol‐Functionalized Polymer Crystallized on Carbon Nanotubes. Adva. Eng. Mater., 14 (4); B93-B100, 2012.
12. D. Depan, R.D.K. Misra. Hybrid nanoparticle architecture for cellular uptake and bioimaging: direct crystallization of a polymer immobilized with magnetic nanoparticles on carbon nanotubes. Nanoscale, 4, 6325-6335, 2012.
10. D. Depan, J.S. Shah, R.D.K. Misra. Controlled release of drug from folate-decorated and graphene mediated drug delivery system: Synthesis, loading efficiency, and drug release response. Mater. Sci. Eng. C, 31 (7), 1305-1312, 2011.
9. D. Depan, B. Girase, J.S. Shah, R.D.K. Misra. Structure–process–property relationship of the polar graphene oxide-mediated cellular response and stimulated growth of osteoblasts on hybrid chitosan network structure nanocomposite scaffolds. Acta Biomater., 7 (9), 3432-3445, 2011.
8. D. Depan, P.K.C. Venkata Surya, B. Girase, R.D.K. Misra. Organic/inorganic hybrid network structure nanocomposite scaffolds based on grafted chitosan for tissue engineering. Acta Biomater., 7 (5), 2163-2175, 2011.
7. D. Depan, R.P. Singh. Preparation and characterization of novel hybrid of bio‐assisted mineralized Zn‐Al layered double hydroxides using chitosan as a template. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 115 (6), 3636-3644, 2010.
6. D. Depan, L. Saikia, R.P. Singh. Ultrasound‐Triggered Release of Ibuprofen from a Chitosan‐Mesoporous Silica Composite‐ a Novel Approach for Controlled Drug Release. Macromol. Symposia., 287 (1), Special Issue: Macro‐ and Supramolecular Architectures and Materials, 80-88, 2010.
4. D. Depan, A. Pratheep Kumar, R.P. Singh. Cell proliferation and controlled drug release studies of nanohybrids based on chitosan-g-lactic acid and montmorillonite. Acta Biomater., 5 (1) 93-100, 2009.